What's the process like of ordering a personalised bookplate stamp?
1) Pick from my 20 or so designs (or request free stamp design previews to be made if you can't decide).
2) Add the personalisation, an optional ink pad or gift wrapping. I'm happy to personalise further with non-Latin names, or if you'd like 'ex libris' to be changed, or anything else!
3) If you've requested to approve a stamp preview before having the stamp etched, I will usually send these out within 1 business day (usually less).
4) At this stage you can request any amendments you'd like.
6) If you haven't requested, I will still send out a confirmation that the design will be etched.
7) The stamps take 5-7 business days to produce before being dispatched.
8) I stamp each bookplate stamp onto a little suede pouch (partly for quality checking and partly because a personalised pouch is cute as).
9) If you've selected gift wrapping I prep the boxes, shredded paper, gift note and ribbons for the stamp.
10) Finally it gets shipped to you from Sydney!
Let me know if you have any questions about the process :)